Countless studies tell us that it is crucial not to stop exercising and being physically active after the age of 60. It is essential to train with overload to prevent loss of strength and muscle mass.
The musculus is a tissue, which can also be called an organ, to which we should pay more attention as we age since various pathologies are, indeed, connected to its excessive loss (sarcopenia).
Well Genetics team of professionals designs specific protocols, inclusive of posology, recovery, and befitting exercises with the aim of enhancing several physical abilities and increasing the quality of your life.
Among our goals for you:
- Metabolic Disease Control
- Osteopenia, Osteoporosis, and Sarcopenia Prevention
- Neurodegenerative Diseases Prevention
- Improvement of your cardio-circulatory and respiratory system
- Increasing your level of responsiveness and attention
- Preserving and growing your autonomy and general well-being.
Do not allow age to affect the quality of your life./Slow down the biological age.